Self levelling floor screeds have many advantages, they can arrive to site premixed, be pumped into an area which is less labour intensive, they are quicker to install and are more accurate than traditional methods. They form an ideal substrate onto which a floor finish can be applied i.e. tiles, carpets and timber floors
- We pride ourselves on a high level of customer service and the speed and accuracy in which the jobs are completed. Our workmen are professional clean and tidy we often screed next to painted walls. Below are more reasons to choose us.
- Experienced and understanding team- We can advise you on all aspects of your floor construction, a high quality of finish is always guaranteed
- Excellence of finish- Liquid screeds flow smoothly and self levelling properties along with consiencous profesional personnel ensure perfect flatness
- Variety of depths achievable- Please ask for advise on your site visit, but most screed is layed between 45-75mm
- Reduced Labour- Liquid screeds are quick and easy to install, minimal site interference with no damage to door frames, doors or pipes within house.
- Under floor heating- Screed flows to fully encapsulate under floor pipes or wires which maximises the heat transfer
- Rapid Drying times- Access to foot traffic within 24 hours.
- Acoustic flooring Applications- Screeds can be applied onto acoustic insulation to achieve excellent contact sound reduction.
- Flexible Placing- The best time to place the flowing screed by Mayhew Easyscreed is when it suits you but the earlier the screed is laid the better allowing more flexibility to your project.